1/20/10

Unfair

Aghhhhhhhhh~!!!

Gonna be crazy!!!

Why teacher wan to change u all place to in front & leave me alone at behind?? T.T

Unfair..

I wan to sit wif u all..

See u all like very happy at in front..

But i just can see..

I cant join u all.. T.T

So sad..

Gonna Crying..

I cant stop my tear drop out...

Already cry 4time+

Why i wan quite tall..

Why Why Why...

I scare 1day i will leave u all so far..

I scare i will ntg cht wif u all..

I so scare..

I wan change plc.. Even sit wif Imtias i oso ok..

I jz wan u all...

Haiz..

------------------------ '' '' -----------------------------



Why u can knw wad my heart think wad?

U r the 1, can tell me wat u feel abt me n my gang..

Thanks 4 ur sharing..

Ya.. I really feel like tat..

But i like to join them..

They are my best frien..

Even i look not gap ( in height, in character, in 'look' ) wif thm..

Thanks u treat me as a frien tat u can share the deep heart thg.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment